Sunday, February 9, 2014

Dieting/ Lifestyle changes

For the most part this organic/grass fed Bullet Proof Diet is new to me. I have bought what I can find so far. I also discovered this great place in Sag Harbor that is organic and has grass fed stuff as well as vegan/vegetarian. It's not too pricey either! (http://www.provisionsnaturalfoods.com/)

I picked up some  grass fed meat and ghee. (which is clarified organic butter!)


(Excuse my name on the packaging, I have some roommates that will eat ANYTHING in the fridge)

I also picked up some grass fed organic free range chicken at the deli down the street!


Never in my life did I think I would become one of 'those' people. You know the ones who "only" eat organic-grass-fed-free-range . If I can choose what I eat I have decided that I will choose what the best, when I can afford it that is! However at the same time I am not opposed to eating straight up any meat if its all available.So I guess I am not truly one of 'those' people ;) I do not think I am better than anyone else, so perhaps I never will be.



I am trying to make meals ahead of time to save energy in the morning and so I can make better choices when I am starving. Here is tomorrows breakfast, lunch and snack that I shortly impatiently ate after taking this photo. I am no longer sure what I will be replacing my grapefruit snack with :( maybe some carrots.



3 Hardboiled eggs and some cucumber/raw green bean salad with balsamic glazed chicken to add on to it.
 I figured out this fun nifty trick to save space too!

Ta Dah!!!!! Now nothing will get soggy :) Nifty, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment