Monday, February 10, 2014

Goals

Since I am new to CrossFit there are a lot of cool and intimidating thing I have seen other members do. Obviously losing weight is one of my main goals but its good to have some others! Here is a list of some of my personal goals that have nothing to do with losing weight!  In no specific order:

-Learn to do a handstand so I can eventually maybe attempt a handstand push up!

- Be able to do a non-modified Burpee

-Graduate down from 2 bands for Pull ups to just one! (And hopefully none at some point) right now I am using BOTH the green and the blue bands to help me.

-To be able to dismount myself out of the Pull up bands. (Last time my Coach tried to help me I literally was an inch from kicking him in the face...whoops!)

-To be able to do 3 non-modified 'man' push ups!

I think those are enough goals for now, let's see how I do! I didn't do deadlines for them because I figured I'd just push myself as much as I can :)

1 comment: