Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Food and Gaining: weight /muscle?

I just made the most bangin' bullet proof diet/paleo dinner. Steak and Hollandaise sauce! It was stupid simple too :) I couldn't find what I wanted recipe wise so I did some mixing and matching to make what I needed. Aside from an awesome dinner I had a pretty awesome breakfast of "Taco" eggs, that I threw together, and a burger wrapped in bacon for lunch. Who says dieting isn't awesome? Everything was organic and grassfed too!

I know I just started a week ago but I have been in the habit of weighing myself alot. (Bad, I know!) I wound up gaining back some of the original weight that I had lost going to the gym pre-crossfit. I was bummed but reassured that it was probably just muscle mass. It a moment of frustration I ordered a scale that measures hydration, body fat as well as weight. I also ordered a tape measure. So heres to hoping! I also ordered some convenient snacks for on the go courtesy of Amazon, grass fed organic beef jerky! I'm super stoked to try that out. It's really hard to work at a school where everyone has a birthday all the time and resist cupcakes. I've gained some will power recently. It's nice because I certainly need it.

I'm up to my ears in homework, so this weekend I will be posting pictures of some yummy food and recipes to pair with them. Yay weekends!

1 comment: